NO BOOK SALES JUNE 3 TO JULY 4 AS I AM TRAVELING ABROAD
Click on a book cover for more info, or scroll down to purchase at a 20% discount.
The Myth of ‘Free Shipping’
There is no such thing as ‘free shipping.’ It costs me about $3.50 to ship a single book. If I give you ‘free shipping’ I essentially make no profit. So please consider the $2 I charge for domestic shipping as splitting the difference with me.
Amazon can buy the books from my publisher more cheaply than I can and guidebook authors make almost no money on Amazon sales. Please buy from your local retailer or from me.
- I’ll sign each book, and can write whatever (reasonable) inscription you desire. Include that information on the PayPal form.
- Price includes state sales tax on orders shipped to Minnesota (Amazon charges sales tax in MN BTW).
- All domestic orders will be shipped for $2 via USPS media rate. Want multiple copies? for rates.
- International orders will be shipped at actual cost via US Postal Service Economy. for rates.
- For international bulk orders (more than 5 copies) please for shipping rates.
- If I’m out of town, shipping will be delayed. Check the blog for this information.
- If you see me locally and want a book, we can avoid the shipping charge if I have books with me.
- If you have any problems, wish to buy multiple copies, have special instructions, or need multiple inscriptions, first
Important: You are responsible for confirming that the shipping address provided to me by Paypal is correct. If there is any doubt, the correct shipping address. There is a minimum charge of $6.00 to re-mail a returned book.